Friday, January 06, 2006

Jason Update!!

So we've been here for four days now and still no word as to when Jason will be joining us. I spoke with him yesterday and he was in Kuwait waiting for planes to come in so that they could leave. I spoke to the captains wife on Wednesday and she said that they will be taking a direct flight from Kuwait straight into Ft. Benning so Ayden and I don't have to wait in a gym or anything like that as seen on TV. We actually get to meet him when he gets off of his plane. From the jest of it I think they are going to march them in and make some long speech about how they completed their mission and all that stuff and then we will get to search for our husbands and finally get to kiss and hug them I cant wait I'm so excited.

No comments: