
Yesterday was the Erdman family Reunion (Jason's mothers side of the family). And we took the opportunity to get family photos taken because the last time we all got together like this was almost three years ago right after I married Jason. Before I go any further I will name everyone in the picture left to right. Top: Steve (Jasons dad), Theresa (Mom), Chris (Uncle) in his arms Avery (Cousin), Grace (Aunt), Solomon (Uncle), Jeff (Uncle). Middle: Linda (Grandma), Gary (Grandpa) , Sharon (Grandma) in her lap Lillian (niece), Chuck (Grandpa) in his lap Tate (Cousin). Bottom: Roman (Brother), Jason ( My husband), Brandy(Me) in my lap Ayden ( Our son), Davina (Sister), James (Brother). Not shown because she was behind the camera is Rainy James' girlfriend. The main reason we all got together for this brunch/picture event is because Jasons grandpa Gary is dying of cancer and even though his doctors gave him three long years to live we decided to get together now because we are all scattered all over the country and world and it just happened that we all could be here now instead of waiting for later. Let me tell you all how scattered we all are. Jason's Uncles Jeff and Solomon came from LA. His Uncle Chris, Aunt Grace and their children Tate and Avery came from Seattle. His Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Chuck came from right outside Seattle. Jason, myself and Ayden came from GA. His Brother James and his girl friend Rainy came from Spokane. His Sister Davina and her baby girl Lillian came from Germany. The only ones here to begin with were Jasons parents, his brother Roman and His Grandpa Gary and Grandma Linda. It was a really fun after noon I enjoy getting together with Jason's family because they all are a very interesting mix of personalities and when they all get together its loads of fun. We all caught up on the latest developments in each others lives and it was the best time for Jason and I to explain when and where we were being stationed next to everyone without any confusion. It was just wonderful because I have no idea when we will all be able to get together again because of our varying distances and busy lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment