Monday, May 01, 2006

Monsters do exist

And in Monsters I mean little 13 month olds that don't want to be changed or dressed or be put into their high chairs (even though they are really hungry). I think Ayden has hit the Terrible two mark 9 months early. Ok so last night he had two back to back night mares because both times he woke up screaming so hard he had to gasp for air so I brought him into bed with me which I hate to do because he flops like a fish and usually ends up bashing his head into mine at least twice before I remove him. Well this fish flopping started at 4 am this morning and I promptly took him to bed where he screamed for a solid 30 minutes before I gave in and brought him back to bed where he was a good baby until we woke up. I went to go change his morning nasty diaper and he decided he preferred it all over him self and me so instead of breakfast first we had a shower. Then when he wasn't eating he was struggling to get out of his high chair and screaming at me to feed faster. The struggle for power has begun. Take into mind this all accrued before 9 a.m. in the morning.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

oh dear.

... maybe it was just a bad day. ~looks hopeful~