Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm back!!




I promise to strat keeping up on this again I am sorry that I have been a slacker over the summer. We are now all settled into our new home near Ft. Lewis now and life is slowly returning to normal again. I'm starting to get ready for the new baby and I plan to pull out all of Aydens old clothes and see what i have and what i still need to get. I was reminded last night that I had Ayden in march and I will be having his one in November which are two different seasons all together. So I may need to go out and get some small warm clothes that I didn't have to go get for Ayden. But we still have some time so I will be ready for our new son when he gets here. We have decided on a name and it will be Alexander Marvin Garett Paxton. Here are a few new pictures of Ayden as I haven't posted any in so long.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

Yay Brandy is back!

This should link you to my blog. Just click on my name, k? love ya!