Everyone this is Alexander in his usual spot and state. He is almost two months old and still sleeps all the time but I am happy to say that he has now officially left the "Pet Rock" stage. This stage if no one is familiar with the term is the part of a baby's life when they really show no emotion yet and tend to do nothing but sleep eat and poo and cry of course. But as soon as they begin to smile and stay awake with those wide eyes taking in everything they are no longer pet rocks but neat little babies. Alexander's big smile is the cutest thing and I have not be lucky enough to capture it on camera yet but I will. I love a challenge. The smile really does make everything better when you've been up with your adorable son since 3am and it's nearing 6. Because it is hard to be grumpy at your little ball of joy for not going back to sleep when he he just beaming back up at you in appreciation for being so attentive to his needs. Hay what's a few lost hours of sleep when you've got a million little smiles?
No comments:
Post a Comment