I found this amazing book that is about a father and son playing catch with the North Star. The father is a soldier and has to leave home for a long time but in the mean time he and his son pass "their" star back and forth to each other each night by blowing at it. Well Ayden and I have been reading this book allot lately. He calls it his "Daddy Book" and insists that I read it to him several times a day. Well one night after church I was putting Alex into the car when I noticed that Ayden was staring up at the stars and blowing at them. he was passing the star to his daddy. It was the cutest thing I have seen in a very long time. The night catch book we have right now is a borrowed copy from the Library so I need to go out and buy him his own copy so that it is not so tragic when we give it back to the Librarian. Now the pictures here are of Ayden one day at nap time he read night catch until he fell asleep. So I couldn't resit taking a few pictures of my sleeping Ayden still clutching tightly onto his "Daddy Book".
No comments:
Post a Comment