Today is Alex's actual birthday ye his party was held yesterday in Vancouver at the local Chuck E Cheeses. it was great fun and a huge success. We had all of our local family members present and a few friends. I surprised in how well Alex did in such a overstimulating place but he enjoyed the whole event, especially getting to blow the candles out and eat his cake. I want to thank everyone that was able to come it was wonderful to see you all on this happy occasion.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Happy Birthday Alexander!
Today is Alex's actual birthday ye his party was held yesterday in Vancouver at the local Chuck E Cheeses. it was great fun and a huge success. We had all of our local family members present and a few friends. I surprised in how well Alex did in such a overstimulating place but he enjoyed the whole event, especially getting to blow the candles out and eat his cake. I want to thank everyone that was able to come it was wonderful to see you all on this happy occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you all had fun and I can't believe Alex is 2 years old already. Great pictures!
GG
Post a Comment