Saturday, October 29, 2005
OUTRAGEOUS Ticket Prices
In 2003 Jason and I got married on the 24th of November and went to my Aunts house in the hills of North Carolina to celebrate our new marriage and to spend Thanks Giving our family on the east coast. Well ever since we have gone to mountains of North Carolina to spend the weekend of Thanks Giving with my aunt, uncle, cousins and who ever they brought with them. Well I thought why should this year be the exception true Jason is not here because he's defending our country but if he was here we would be heading to NC anyways, and they haven't met our Ayden yet so I have to go. So Im flying to Atlanta GA, with a 7 month old which is a 6 hour flight. So I figured I would buy a second seat so that Ayden has room to be Ayden without bothering anyone next to us. Take a guess at how much they wanted to charge me for a seat for a 7 month old? Figure it out yet? Well I can grantee you didn't even come close because they wanted to charge me $250 for a seat to set my baby in so I just opted to hold him in my lap and tough it out. My ticket being $517 was bad enough. We will just see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment