
On Thursday and Friday I made Christmas sugar cookies that had little tree designs in the middle of them and they were pretty good tasting. Well last night I left them on Aydens High Chair not thinking of taking them into the kitchen where they would have been safe. Well when I woke up this morning Aydens high chair had mysteriously moved out into the center of the living room and the plate atop the tray was completely empty. And my dogs belly looked very full and he is being pretty lazy this morning when he is normally hyper and running about the house. So I hope he gets sick from all that sugar so that it will teach him twice about eating my cookies next time around.
1 comment:
well aren't you just turning into a regular little chef! ... when did THIS happen?! ;)
Post a Comment