Sunday, December 04, 2005
I HATE MY APARTMENT!!!
Ok so we get home at about 6:30 this evening after a long day only for me to discover that the neighbor about me has his TV and stereo cranked to the max so I cannot even hear my own TV without Turing it up which I cant Because I have a sleeping child in the other room. Which I am shocked that is still sleeping. Apparently my neighbor is not home or just not answering his door because I pounded on it for like 10 minutes. I have a headache and you can believe that he will get an earful from me when he decideds to show back up to his house or resurface from it. It's past 10 o'clock and the noise is deafing but what am I to do if no one is home? I just hope Im able to get some sleep tonight. Im so glad that we will be moving from this place after Jason returns. Pray that I get some sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment