


As you can see I am now dealing with a destructive crawler. My apartment is now a gated enclosure so that I can keep an eye on my new explorer because he now knows that down that now gated hallway is a very interesting thing called a cat box. Needless to say right after he discovered that I went and purchased another gate for the hallway. But I'm really excited he's crawling now and I love to see him explore. It's fun to watch him pull out books from his book shelf and look at them and then move on to the next object in his sight I may have to pick up after him but its all worth watching him learn.
2 comments:
So. There's this great thing called a *door*... it's free... usually comes with a living space...
Ok thats true but If I didnt have the baby gate then I would have to close both of the doors leading into the cat box area and one small problem the cats wont be able to get into it. I only paid 20 bucks for the hallway gate and the kitchen gate was given to me.
Post a Comment