
(Shown here groggy and in his Pj's at 11 P.M. tonight)
So a few nights ago Ayden woke up at 11 P.M. screaming and pointing inside his mouth. (Yeah he points now) So I gave him a few teething tablets and thought he was ok but he continued to scream so I had a creative thought. We have sugar free popsicles specifically for Ayden so I thought that might help relieve his gums a bit. And it worked too well. Because now he goes to sleep at 7 P.M. and then wakes back up at 11 P.M. screaming. Luckily I'm still awake this time of night so its not a big deal and he goes back to bed after he finishes his popsicle. I hope he gets a few more teeth out of this little change in our nightly routine I would hate my efforts to go to waste.
1 comment:
~laaauuuughing!~ smart boy.
Post a Comment