

Friday morning I had some work to get done so I showed
Ayden how hold the head phones to my
IPOD up to his ears because I have
children's music on there just for him. So it was the cutest thing because here is is
Ayden dancing along to his music all throughout the house hold the ear phones up to his ears and
dragging the
IPOD behind him. I couldn't get pictures of him walking around because every time he saw the camera he would stop and pose so I had to catch him while he was sitting and not paying attention.
Ayden's grandmother Carla calls him so much that this child thinks the phone is always for him and when she isn't on the phone with him he will walk around the house with the phone to his ear saying "hello?" "hello?". I feel so bad that no one is there to answer his calls I take the phone back and call my mom so that they can talk. And that boy loves to talk on the phone he will walk around the house for like 15 minutes just jabbering away about I don't know what because you can only understand a few random words here and there but he is trying to tell his grandma something important.
No comments:
Post a Comment