Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Big Changes
So Jason and I are interested in buying a house in the semi near future. In order for us to accomplish this goal we have to first move on post because it will save us tons of money every month and give us a bigger home than the shoe box we currently live in. Another thing we have to do or I that is is go back to work and put my babies in Day Care. In that case I have to nab a job that is anywhere between $12 and $15 bucks an hour to break even at least. It's not that hard though because the area I am interested in offers pay per hour starting at around $13. I want to work with kids and that can include a variety of job at a variety of places. I love being a full time mom but I need to help Jason out for awhile and get our finances in order. So wish us good luck and we will keep you posted in how it all goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
when are you guys thinking to move on base?
Post a Comment