It's so cute now because Ayden has to go to sleep with anywhere between 5-7 babies it all depends on the night and his mood. Every night before he goes to sleep we read a story and in the past week or so he insists that his "babies" be read to as well. I sit at the end of the bed with him on my lap and he piles as many of his "babies" as he can fit and then we read his favorite book Caps For Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina or in Ayden's words (it's really nice to say that phrase by the way) the "Monkey book". As a side note I read this book to Ayden like 4 times a day and he comes to me saying "Monkey Tsz, Tsz, Tsz" while shaking his finger in the air when he wants me to read it to him. So back to the bed time routine. After we have read and shaken our fingers at those pesky monkeys. I lay Ayden down and kiss him good night as we ceremoniously lay his "babies" in a straight line beside and across him. I then pull the blanket over my babies and tuck them in. These pictures demonstrate how they all end up after a few hours of sleep. I think it's the cutes thing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment