Sunday, May 06, 2007
Paxton Update!
Hey all life has been busy and is going to change very soon so I thought I'd give you guys a glimpse into what is going on right now and what is around the corner for us. I will start off with a huge achievement. Jason quite smoking and seems to be sticking to his guns, this being day nine of his success. Keep him in your thoughts because this is not an easy change for him and it is going to be a long road. He was also picked to go to the Solider of the Month Board for June and is going to go to the promotion board in July. I am very proud of him and I know that he will rock those boards and come out both the solider of June and as an E-6 in July .Alexander is now six months old and is developing beautifully. He has been rolling over for like two months now and and his head is starting to shape up and is not as flat as it was starting to get and his neck muscles are getting stronger so. His physically therapist told us on our last visit that this next visit will be our last because his torte coleus is pretty much gone and he is a normally developing baby. I am really proud of his growth and that he is such a happy baby. It's hard to know as a parent sometimes whether or not you are doing the right thing for your children and I think the best answer to that constant question is your child's smiles and laughter. Ayden is now 25 months old and is showing his personality more than ever. He knows what he wants and what he likes and that is that. He has this bike helmet that he insists on wearing sometimes all day long. He loves new clothes and gets very excited when he gets to wear them for the first time and will throw a fit if I take them off for a meal or anything else. He is now using his words almost all the time with us at least. He gets pretty shy around new people and his words seem to disappear. When he wants something from us he will say "hand" and then take our hand and take us to what he wants. If it be either "play" or "cracker" he is now expressing his self ten times better than he was just a few months ago and I couldn't be prouder of his success with his words. We as a family are moving onto Ft. Lewis at the end or June which means more space and more friends. We will be moving into our community which understands the life of the solider and the stresses and challenges that are put on the families and are there to support all aspects of the life that we live. Now last but not least I will be opening a Child Care out of our home hopefully by the beginning of August. I am really excited about this and cannot wait to start helping my husband with the financial burdens of raising young children. I know the work that I do is the most beneficial work that a parent can do. What will be nice about my Child Care is that I can continue my work as a mother and I can also bring in an income to help and support my husband. So that maybe within the next year we can buy our own home and pay off all our dept. So just keep us in your thoughts and prayers and hopefully everything in our future goes smoothly and that we are able to take the changes in stride and with open arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) You guys sound like you're doing great. Keep taking good care of those guys, Brandy. :)
Post a Comment