Monday, July 23, 2007

A very "Harry" adventure!





Ayden as some of you might know is absolutely in love with horses but he calls them "Harry's" which for a two year old is not too shabby seeing as he is pretty close to the actual word and the fact that horses are hairy. Well my cousin Kasey owns three horses and was up here the weekend before last in Spanaway for he State Drilling Competition. So Jason the Kids and I all went out to support her. While there we got to see some pretty good competitions and Ayden got to ride "kaee's harry". Then last weekend Ayden and I went down to Vancouver for the weekend. His cousin Lilly had her 2nd birthday and being as the horses are also Lilly's all the kids got ride on horse dressed in pink and a girlie tractor. My cousin Kasey is pretty blessed because she doesn't have to pay for entertainment because she owns it. Side note: For those of you who shake their heads when I let Ayden use his own words and do not constantly correct him keep it to yourself OK. He will eventually grasp the true name of everything in due time. I want to let Ayden be himself and refuse to miss out on his childhood because I am too worried about making sure he does and says everything correctly.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

Amazing that he's not scared to be up there! And he sits a horse very well. I think we need to get him a cowboy hat. :)