Thursday, August 09, 2007

Changes!

OK so I will officially be a licensed child care provider on Ft. Lewis tomorrow morning at 9am. I plan to open for business and start taking interviews next week. I am really nervous but confident that I can do this and will be great at it. Jason is as some of you might know moving to a new unit here on ft. Lewis. he will be moving into 2nd infantry division or commonly known as 4/2 but I have no idea what the 4 stands for at this moment but I will have to learn really fast because he starts there tomorrow. The one thing I know is the orders for him to move into this infantry division came down in one week and that they are currently deployed. Now in the military world those are scary circumstances because Jason now has like a 75% chance of being sent back over to Iraq because they would not be moving new soldiers into the unit while deployed if they didn't need them over there with them. Now i knew this day would come but like the last time I am still caught unprepared and unwilling. Yet we still have to see how things pan out and I may be just freaking out for no reason but then again my Army wife senses tell me that my husband is about to leave us again. Keep my family and husband in your prayers and I will keep you updated as things happen. On a lighter note Alex now knows how to wave and of course everything we scream with joy that Alex is waving at us Ayden sits in the back ground waving really hard saying "mama I'm waving too". This is a really funny scene and I have a hard time concealing my laughter as I always do with Ayden because the kid just cracks me up even when I am trying to be mad at him or even stern. But of course we acknowledge Ayden for his waving and his words and then move on. Hopefully his jealousy will calm down as they get older.

No comments: