



Jason left us this morning and it was a very sad event. I know that he will come back to us or at least I keep praying that he will. Today was a beautiful day and all I wanted it to do was rain so that the rest of the world could fell my sorrow along with me. Ayden has been having a hard time with his daddy leaving but seems to understand that daddy is at work and not coming home for a long time. He nearly broke my heart this morning on the way home after watching daddy go when he kept asking "Where my daddy at?" Ayden seems to be digressing a bit because he is biting again which we had almost completely stopped and he is throwing kicking screaming fits which he has never really done at all before this. I am being patient with him because I wish I could take my anger out on some one else's flesh and kick and scream as well. I am just redirecting him and trying to stay calm and let him now that it is all right to fell sad and mad that our daddy is away but i am also reassuring him that daddy will come back home. We went on Monday night and got family pictures and build a bears. That was allot of fun because we got some priceless moment caught on camera that I will share with all of you when I get them back and. Ayden and Alex each got their own build a bears with daddy's voice in them so that they could hear their daddy whenever they wanted to. Ayden chose a puppy and we got a cuddly bear for Alex. I am emotionally drained right now and cannot go on so I will end this for now and catch up with everyone as soon as I know more about where Jason is and so on because I haven't heard from him since this morning when he left. Gob bless and please keep us all in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment