Friday, August 17, 2007

Rough Housing





Here are some of our most recent pictures of Jason and the boys horsing around. It's very neat because when Jason comes home from work it is like a super star has entered the house because the boys just gravitate towards him and then the living room floor turns into a play matt. I couldn't ask for anything more than a father that enjoys spending time with his sons and visa versa. If you look close you can see that in one of them I caught Alexander standing all by himself. He should be walking anytime soon now because he is gearing up just like Ayden did before he started to walk. Alexander is just a bit faster than his older counterpart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Any new news about Jason's deployment. Guess the President's speech this evening will not keep him home. I am just praying for this. These little guys need their Dad to come home every night and so does their Mom.
Love,
Aunt Vilda