


Ayden kept asking the face what it's name was LOL!

They were being "Grandpa UPS men"

This afternoon we all headed to Olympia to go to The Hands On Children's Museum. This is the second time Alex and i have been here and the first time for both Ayden and Daddy. It was allot of fun to watch the boys explore and play all the while soaking up everything and expanding their knowledge of the world and what they can do with in it. I think the child that had the most fun there was Jason Ayden and I would have to constantly have to remind him that there was more museum to see and that we wanted to move on. Ayden got to be a construction worker and Alex had a blast learning new words with the play dough in the Tot Spot. He learned stamp, stamp and roll, roll and a few others I cant remember now. His vocabulary has just taken off in the past few months. After we were done with the museum we walked down a block to Sub Way got lunch and then walked back up and ate under this enormous Oak Tree right in front of the Capital Building. It was a great family outing and I hope to be able to go back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment