Thursday, August 16, 2007
Update!
I made a mistake by telling dates because we never really know until it happens. Jason will be deployed and soon but the date is changing every day. If you want to know call me and I will keep you updated on when he actually goes. I am saddened by this news because it gives us even less time to prepare and get used to the idea that Jason is going to be gone for almost a year. Yet what can one do in this situation but buck up and go on. This is just apart of what I signed up for when I married the Army. Yesterday on top of the previous bad news of Jason's speedy departure I found out that Ayden has Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. Basically this means that he has spots that resemble Chicken Pox on his hands, feet, mouth and thighs. I found the spots on his thighs and on top of just not being himself and having a low grade fever I decided to take him to the doctors. It will take about a week for the sores to heal and scab over. What all of this means for me though is that I cannot officially open my child care until Ayden's scabs have healed and that means I will be opening sometime around the first of September. The same time I start school and right before Jason leaves for Iraq. Overwhelmed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. But things wouldn't be happening the way they are if it weren't for a reason so I will adapt and move on. Granted I might struggle for a bit but I will manage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. We'll be praying for you (all), Brandy... call me if you need to chat, k? Phone still works, East Coast or not. Love you!
Post a Comment