Friday, February 01, 2008
Um YEAH today sucked!
So I know it is not a good idea to multi-task and drive at the same time but like everything else in life I had to learn the hard way. Today I leaned to my right to grab something from the center of the two seats and didn't realize that my left hand followed my motion to the right and ran my passenger side of the car right into a curb causing my tire to blow out. I was by myself on my way to get Ayden around 12 when this happened. I being completely clueless on how to change a tire had to call a friend of Jason's Mintel (last name) so that he could first find my spare tire and then help me change it because even if I have the concept of changing a tire I do not have the strength because he even had a hard time doing it. After the dough nut was put on the car I then had to drive into town to Les Shwab where my parents were nice enough to let me use their account to get a new tire on. While all this was happening by the way Ayden was able to stay at his child care and my wonderful friend Rachel was nice enough to have Alex all day because by the time I got to her house to pick him up it was almost 5. To top everything off bot of the boys are pretty sick with this nasty cold that has been going around. So they were nothing but whinny and needy all evening. I feel bad for them and sympathize with their pain of being sick but all I can do is make them as comfortable as possible. Needless to say I am tired and kind of deflated tonight so I think I just might make it an early night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment