This morning I awoke to a wonderful sight outside because everything was blanketed in snow and just gorgeous. My class was canceled so the kids and I got all bundled up and walked over to my friend Rachele's house and played in the snow for about an hour with her kids and other neighbor children. It was pretty funny because this being Alex's first experience with snow he was not to sure about this white stuff and preferred to be under Rachele's car port or the side walk where it was dry. He didn't like the snow gathering on his shoes and kept bending over to brush it off. Ayden on the other hand was in Heaven because he loves snow. He did everything from sliding and rolling in it to trying his arm at throwing snow balls, before I declared that he was too wet to continue.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Snow Day
This morning I awoke to a wonderful sight outside because everything was blanketed in snow and just gorgeous. My class was canceled so the kids and I got all bundled up and walked over to my friend Rachele's house and played in the snow for about an hour with her kids and other neighbor children. It was pretty funny because this being Alex's first experience with snow he was not to sure about this white stuff and preferred to be under Rachele's car port or the side walk where it was dry. He didn't like the snow gathering on his shoes and kept bending over to brush it off. Ayden on the other hand was in Heaven because he loves snow. He did everything from sliding and rolling in it to trying his arm at throwing snow balls, before I declared that he was too wet to continue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Snow!!! I like snow!!! I made one of these blog things!
Post a Comment