First I will start with some clarification about the previous post I made about getting a job. Now technically I am on the PSESD's payroll but hey have not asked me to work yet so nothing really came of that whole excitement oh well. Now today I was informed that I am starting an hourly position on the first at the child care center that my children go to, which is an excellent center and will look really good on my resume. I will be making a little over 12 an hour, 4 day's a week, 2 hours a day. This is great opportunity because they are willing to work with my schedule and nothing is going to change with my schedule.
Now on to my second bit of news. My English teacher e-mailed me this afternoon informing me that she was nominating me for a department award. She didn't specify what the award was but I had to write 10-15 page research paper for her class and I'm guessing it is for my work on that paper. I will keep you all informed as the weeks go on and she lets me know more details. I'm just excited that I'm getting recognition for all the work I have put into that paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment