Saturday, March 07, 2009

Staples

The "mean wall" that got Ayden's head!

Last night around 7 Ayden was running from the living room to the kitchen in his stocking covered feet, when he slipped on the tile floor and slid into the corner of a door frame. At first I was laughing because it was quite a sight, and natural consequence to running in the house. Then when I went to comfort him by cradling his head in my lap I noticed that there was blood on my jeans and a decent sized gash in Ayden's head. Off to the ER we went. When we got to the ER the nurse behind the desk asked Ayden what happened to his head and this is what he said: " I slipped and fell into the wall and hurt my BIG head." He had both nurses behind the desk and anyone else in ear shot cracking up. Three hours and three staples later. Ayden now has a war wound to brag about with his friends at school on Monday. Which may I add was all he could talk about while we were at the hospital is how he is going to tall his teacher Mrs Gisela and all his buddies about his accident.

No comments: