Thursday, November 24, 2005

2nd anniversary

Today along with being Thanks Giving is also I and Jason's 2nd wedding anniversary. This is the anniversary that my life changed for the better and just keeps getting better. Even though we have to endure separation from each other and Jason from Ayden we are still going very strong. I've been really lucky today to have heard from Jason twice on this very special day. Even though he had to wait in the phone line for over an hour to get to talk to me he did it just to hear my voice and to let me hear his. I would have to say that I have the best husband in the entire world because he didn't let distance or a major holiday get in the way of calling me on our major holiday. Ok I'm gushing now but I just want you all to know how much I love and appreciate what Jason is doing for our country and for us as a family. HAPPY THANKS GIVING ALL!!!!
and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JASON!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURES. I print them and hang them up at work.