Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Holiday Travel
So this afternoon Ayden and I are going to fly to North Carolina. This will be Aydens very first time flying and my very first time flying with a baby in my lap. I'm a little scared but I think everything will be ok. I've packed for the worst so that I'm prepared for anything that might arouse. We are flying non-stop to Atlanta and I really hope that the people around me are understanding people, because I'm pretty sure the the plane will be packed full of people going home where ever that maybe for the holiday. I hope that you all have a good thanks giving. It's really neat because this year our wedding anniversary falls on Thank Giving so Jason and I even though we will be apart will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary. And I cant wait to taste sweet tea again it's my favorite thing about the South. Ok well everyone have a good holiday and I will see you all when I get back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment