Saturday, November 26, 2005
Lillian James Paxton is HERE!!!
Davina had her baby girl at 12 something Am on the 27th of November 2005. I know it's the 26th for us but because she is in Germany they are a day ahead of us. I hear that it only took Davina five pushes for Davina to push her little bundle of joy out into this world. Lillian weighed 7lbs 14oz and Theresa my mother in law didn't know how long she was because when she last spoke to Gavin, Davina's boyfriend they hadn't weighed her yet. But Theresa said that she came out with a full head of dark hair and we can only guess that she looks just like her mommy, which is not a bad thing. Ok well I will keep you all informed on any news that I find out from here on out and hopefully we will have a pictire to show you all of our beautiful neice. YAY I'm officially an aunt now and Jason's and uncle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so is davina doing well? was is natural, drugs or though the belly?
Yay! Congratulations to all of you!!! :) Looking forward to pictures....
Post a Comment