
Ok I went to see WALK THE LINE with my cousin Anna in a very small town theather here in NC. It was so small that they only took cash and no plastic at all. Ok well I suggest that if anyone reading this wants to go watch a movie worth spending the outragous prices that they charge now a days that they should see this movie. I honestly knew nothing about Johnny cash but watching this movie helped me discover the beauty and harsh reality of his music and the trials and tribulations that "The man in black" went through in his life. Did you know he toured with Elvis and Jerry Lee lewis? I didn't!! I mean I knew that Elvis dabbled in Country a little bit but I had no idea that he entertained allong side country and rock n' roll singers alike. But I guess it was just another time and another gneration. You know I think that they should bring that back a bit so that it gives people a choice of music to listen to instead of segregating the different gener's of music. I mean it might open our eyes and generations to follow us to music that we thought we didnt like and found out that we actuallly did. I mean this movie made me want to add Johnny Cash to my IPOD collection and this I will do as soon as I return home.
No comments:
Post a Comment