Thursday, December 13, 2007

All Decked out!




















So here is our little Christmas update!
I took the boys to go and see Santa on the 1st and Ayden even tough he was telling me all morning that he wanted a horse for Christmas froze and wouldn't tell Santa anything. Alex was just curious who this was that he was sitting with and wouldn't look at me for the picture. This past weekend we went our friends the Livingoods and picked out and cut down our Christmas tree. DJ Livingood was the one who cut the tree and helped me put the lights on the house. I am thankful to my friends this holiday season for helping me out in the place of Jason's absence. I got our stockings all hung up on the beautiful cubbies that Jason built right before he left. It is such a nice piece of furniture I couldn't think of better place to hang the stockings. The kids and I are doing great we miss our daddy but other than that things are going well this holiday season. We will be returning home for Christmas through the new year so I hope to see you all then. Jason is doing very well he told me today that he received 2 out of 3 of my packages, my Aunt Vilda's package and my mothers package and the one that Rose sent him. He says thank you to everyone and I gt n him about writing to you all so you might hear from him as well. Thank you everyone for your support and little reminders of home for our Solider overseas.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

Yay! The house looks great, so does the tree... how is it surviving the kids??? ;)

Missed you this week, hope you're doing well. Glad Jas got the package already! That was much quicker than I expected.