Sunday, December 30, 2007

Round two

Ding, ding, ding round two began yesterday at two o' clock in the afternoon exactly one hour into our afternoon nap. I was awoken to projectile coming at me from mister Ayden. He threw up all over the bed and himself. It was pretty nasty. Luckily though he was only sick for a few hours and by night fall he was back to his normal self again torturing his brother and trying to ride the dogs we are watching as horses. Alex has not gotten sick yet so lets just cross our fingers collectively as a group in hopes that he does not and some how manages to miss this little adventure in loosing guts. On the plus side if he does get sick at least Ayden and I are better now so that I can focus on him and not have to worry about any other sick people.

No comments: