Monday, December 31, 2007
Health Update!
Just thought I would let everyone know that everything is back to normal with the kids and I health wise. Alex did not get sick or has not yet that is. I am just hoping that he stays well because we go home tomorrow and then Wednesday I start back to school and my boys start at their new child care and him being sick this next week could be disastrous. Happy new year everyone I hope 2008 is great for you all. This year should be good for our family because Jason will return home this year in a few months and I am finally fulfilling my dream of going back to school and getting the ball rolling on my own career. Keep us in your prayers and we will keep you all in ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment