Saturday, December 29, 2007

Round One

Yesterday started innocent enough. We did our typical routine until after nap when we went over to Aunt Rose's house at about 4:30. This visit in particular was special because Rose's sister Claire and her family were in town from Moscow Idaho. This was very exciting for me because Claire and I have been playing tag for a few years and even though we have had the best of intentions of getting together before yesterday it just never worked out. Claire has four children: Ing, Lewis, Nelly and Mona, three girls and one boy. Now Lewis and Ayden got along great and played happily for most of the evening. Alex and Mona the baby of the family were very interested in each other because neither is used to others being the baby. We had a wonderful home made dinner of vegetable soup, Swedish bread, Apples and cheese. While there we got our gifts from Rose and everyone else. Rose got the boys winter hats. Ayden's hat looks like a hunters hat which fits him perfectly because Ayden has recently discovered his inner hick and prefers anything country and farm themed including the John Deer Tractor he got from Santa. I got a very pretty and soft sweater from rose, an aroma therapy set from her dad and a CD from Peter and Claire. Not to long after dinner I started feeling queasy. I decided that it was time to get home and hopefully I would feel better on the way home. Rose and I made it to the car just in time for me to literally lose my dinner all over her driveway. From that point on I threw up every two hours on the dot until about 4 am. I am exhausted this morning and I feel a little cruddy but on the plus side I haven't lost anything yet today. Now I don't know if it was food poisoning or just me having the stomach flu or something like that. The boys haven't shown any sign of being sick so hopefully it skipped them and I don't have to take care of two sick babies. Well hopefully I will get some pictures from last night that Rose and Peter took of the kids. But until then word will just have to do.

No comments: