Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Busy Times
I am pre-apologizing to everyone for my lack of blogs at this given time and the lack of contact I have not and most like will not be making with you over the next month or so. My schooling is now coming to the busiest point and to simply stay afloat I will have to dedicate all of my "free time" to working on projects and Papers. I will resurface towards the middle of march just in time to Celebrate Ayden's third birthday and a few weeks off from school before I jump back into the school saddle for the last three months of Jason's tour in Iraq. I love how nicely school is making this deployment go by faster. Yet poor Jason I am not quite as faithful about packages as I was the last time he was deployed. I fell bad about this but he keeps telling me that everything is ok and that he understands. But hopefully I get a few out here soon to let him know how much I truly love and support him and his sacrifices for us all. Because I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment