Thursday, January 24, 2008

Horray for Ayden!

This week Ayden started a brand new child care. I was hesitant about starting him somewhere else's after all the changes he ha sbeen through this month. This is technically his third child care for the month of January and his last I think because he fits in so very well there. This whole week Ayden has been watching the other boys and girls go potty on the toilet so this morning he insisted on wearing his own spider man under ware. So far he has gone pee, had one accident and has successfully pooped on the toilet. I am so proud of of him and his successful day. I think we are going to get rid of the diapers and jump straihgt into the big boy business of going on the toilet. Now in the past ten minutes he had another accident but I reassured him and we changed our clothes once again. We can do this and I am going to have to repeat that exact phrase over and over to myself over the next few days i am sure but I know he is ready so this should be a fairly successful mission.

No comments: