Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hi all!

Thank you for your concern about our little bout with illness over the holiday break. All is well now and the only thing we are battling is two teeth coming in at the same time in poor Alexanders mouth. I started school last week and I am having a blast. I'm finding that I need to time manage better but I am working on it. Ayden and Alex are now in their own separate child care homes. It is very convenient because each child care is in the same quad-plex so they are literally two doors away from each other. Now I was battling with the fact of separating them but i think it is doing both of them good to have time away from each other and me for just a few hours a day. They are only there for 5 hours everyday so it's not too traumatizing. If I have not told everyone already I am studying to become a teacher in Early Childhood education and am looking to start off with just the two year certificate and go from there after I have a job within the field. Teachers in Early Childhood Education do not typically make that much money as my teachers have informed me. I am not concerned about money because this is what I want to do and it will be our second income so there is not much pressure on me to have the highest paying job in the household.

No comments: