Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Poor Baby

I got Alex home from Childcare yesterday afternoon at about 1:30 and he felt really warm so I got his core temp from the rear region and his temp was 105 degrees. From that point on we spent 4 hours in the ER where they poked needles and a cathader into my little man in hopes to find out what ailed him. Then h got chest x-rays to find that he had phnomia(Bear with me here on some of the spelling I cant seem to find the proper spelling for a few of these medical terms). We are going back to the doctors today as soon as I can get him an appointment because the high fever is back again this morning at 103.5 so our hospital journey continues.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

oh honey I just saw this! I'm s sorry. glad he's starting to do better. I'll be praying.