Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cleaning up couldnt be more fun!





So Ayden is into making big messes that he does not like to clean up. Well one afternoon he thought it would be fun to relocate the beans from the bean box in the kitchen and dump a bunch of them on the carpet in the play room (gotta love large dump trucks). Well I told him that he was going to be the one to clean this one up this time and that the beans were going in the vacuum and not back in the bean box so that maybe it would deter him from doing it again and so far it has worked. So I let him vacum with Alex and i in the room the whole time and he got the biggest kick out of it. He Vacuumed for like 30 to 45 minutes and even went out into the hall way where some beans had spillt in the moving process and got those beans all on his own without my encouragement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that like one of those super vacuum cleaners I seen on infomercials late at night!