Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Man of the house is about to come home!

Counting down the days until I will be able to use a real toilet, eat real food, have a real Beer, and be able to physically have contact with my family. The internet is awsome because I was able to communicate and see the family but physically being there is way better. It is going to be intresting trying to worm my way back into a routine with Brandy and the boys. I also don't want to be lazy either by lunching around. So I figured I can pick up some house projects and get creative with some stuff to interact with Tatter and Alex for father son bonding. Momma and I though will have to spend a lot of time just talking to re-acuaint again and to bond. I cant think of much else to talk about, But the fact that I'm almost home feels good.

No comments: