Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sweet Moments

Sunday

Alex woke up early so him and I spent a few hours together when Alex decided that Ayden needed to get up and stood by the door looking at me like a sad puppy, so I opened the door and in he flew right onto Ayden and his bed climbing and hugging his big brother. While Ayden fought to stay under the blankets but gave in pretty quickly and began to hug him back.

Tuesday

Ayden and I went to pick up Alex from childcare and Alex's provider met us at the car with Alex so I buckled him in and the very first thing he did was reach his little hand towards the middle of their two seats where Ayden's hand met his and they just held hands with each other saying hi.

Wednesday

Ayden was crying for his binki which I could not find and Alex simply plucked his out of his mouth and handed it to his brother.

(This was why I chose to have my children so close together so that they could become each others best friends and best support and so far so good)

No comments: