Thursday, May 01, 2008
The three week mark
Ayden has been doing wonderfully with potty training and has had a few accidents here and there but all in all he is starting to tell who ever is near him that he needs to go to the bathroom and goes all on his own at child care. He hasn't starting going all on his own here at home yet but I understand and am just keeping up the reminder routine. This evening so a huge step forward in potty training progress. To start out Ayden announced in the middle of dinner out at a restaurant that he had to go potty which is rare. And then about 15 minutes he got up for his nightly water and look up at me all surprised and said "Mommy I pooping" and then broke in a run for the bathroom. He made it to the toilet without getting any in his pull up and officially went poop on the toilet for the first time all on his own. I am really proud of him and have promised a trip to the ice cream shop tomorrow afternoon. So it's looking like he might be potty trained before daddy gets home and I have not to to push or rush him in any way and this has not been a stressful experience at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment