It was just gorgeous out today, very hot but one of the nicest days in a while. We had a very busy day but had fun all the way through. My friend Jessica hung out with us most of the day thus the reason that I am in some of the pictures that you see for once. We started out digging a new garden that I had originally wanted to plant sunflowers in but have decided that there is not enough sun in that spot so something else will go there and I am trying to figure out a good piratical spot for the sun flowers to go. Now my next door neighbor put up a trampoline on Friday afternoon so ever since Ayden has been in a trance and has learned really fast how to locate Ms. Letishca to gain access to her trampoline. We spent some time on it this morning before retiring to the cool house because at 11am it was way to hot for the boys and they were begging to go inside which is rare. After nap we all went to the mall which wasn't really the highlight of Ayden and Alex's day, but it was mine because I got a really cute dress and some equally cute matching shoes for Jason who requested that I wear a dress for his arrival. If you all know me well, you know I only wear dresses for rare and special occasion and this is the best kind in my opinion and I actually had fun shopping for it. After we got back from the mall the boys were dying to move so I set up the sprinkler and let them at it. Naturally it scared the living daylights out of Alex and Ayden played in it till his lips turned blue. So all in all it was a good day I got to spend time with the boys and a good friend and we all got something special out of this day.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Wonderful Day
It was just gorgeous out today, very hot but one of the nicest days in a while. We had a very busy day but had fun all the way through. My friend Jessica hung out with us most of the day thus the reason that I am in some of the pictures that you see for once. We started out digging a new garden that I had originally wanted to plant sunflowers in but have decided that there is not enough sun in that spot so something else will go there and I am trying to figure out a good piratical spot for the sun flowers to go. Now my next door neighbor put up a trampoline on Friday afternoon so ever since Ayden has been in a trance and has learned really fast how to locate Ms. Letishca to gain access to her trampoline. We spent some time on it this morning before retiring to the cool house because at 11am it was way to hot for the boys and they were begging to go inside which is rare. After nap we all went to the mall which wasn't really the highlight of Ayden and Alex's day, but it was mine because I got a really cute dress and some equally cute matching shoes for Jason who requested that I wear a dress for his arrival. If you all know me well, you know I only wear dresses for rare and special occasion and this is the best kind in my opinion and I actually had fun shopping for it. After we got back from the mall the boys were dying to move so I set up the sprinkler and let them at it. Naturally it scared the living daylights out of Alex and Ayden played in it till his lips turned blue. So all in all it was a good day I got to spend time with the boys and a good friend and we all got something special out of this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment