Watching the glass steram up after i out the lid on!
He's just camera happy in this one :)
Mainly in the past three years I have involved my boys in helping me bake various items, but it has been a recent as this past year that I have started involving them in the cooking of our everyday meals. Alex loves to help me add things and takes great pride in stirring and will not let me help him. Ayden's favorite activity is to crack the eggs for our weekend pancakes. they both enjoy helping me and I can honestly say that I enjoy it to. The whole process has taught them a great deal of respect for the stove top and the oven they know not touch the pan or stove and also know to be careful while standing on their stool so that they dont fall. We have had some accidents but nothing serious yet all of them were wonderful learning tools for what we are not saposed to do. Hopefully we will raise to men that can make their way around the kitchen and actually find joy in cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment