Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Mister Alex
Alex is turning into such a little man faster than I even want him to. We still call him "Baby Brother" around here but he is proving that he is no longer a baby. He is officially potty training both here and at child care. His words have sky rocketed in the past 4 months or so because he went from just a handful of words when Jason got home in June to 4 word sentences. He makes observations like yesterday he pointed out to me that the concession stand down at the lake was "not open". He's also full of questions and demands like "What's sound" or What's that" and "I want my blanket MAMA". Granted not all of his words are the clearest yet I would say that other people can understand him about 80 percent of the time and I can understand him about 90 percent of the time, which is amazing due to the fact that he is not even two yet. Even though he is almost two he has had a two year old attitude for months now, and quite frankly it is hard sometimes to know who is in charge around here us or him because he has become quite crafty at manipulating his surroundings and working his charm on everyone that he can to get his way. I perdict that he is going to the the one that I have to keep an extra close eye on as he gets older because he s working hard to perfect is skills at a very young age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment