OK being an Army wife I get quite defensive when I hear of protesters so called protesting the war as Troops are about to deploy. In my opinion it is becoming dangerously close to actually protesting the troops that have to fight this war. Granted they volunteer for their jobs yet on the other hand they have no choice where or when they can be sent to a War zone. I'm not against protest's but do it away from the troops go to the core of the problem. Go to our government buildings where the people that put the troops in this position in the first place and then let them know how you feel. Think of the troops before you protest this war. They are going to defend our country and it's values and they are really just doing their jobs. So support them and protest the war if you choose but not the troops.
No comments:
Post a Comment