
Yesterday Alexander rolled over for the first time it was really cool. He is 4 months and a week so he is right on schedule with other kids his age I think. It is definitely a testament to how different my two boys are from each other watching them both make the same milestones but at different times in there little lives. And today as you can see we fed Mr. Alexander his first semi-solid meal of a mixture of Breast Milk and Rice Cereal. He took to it right away as if i had always fed him with a spoon and just like his brother. I had to feed him at a good pace or he got impatient and angry at me. Now because Jason wasn't able to be there for Ayden's first feeding I let him step in so he could help feed Alexander his first meal. Now there is the mommy way of doing it with a spoon and then there is the daddy way of feeding a baby. This daddy says "SPOON" "What do you need that for?" because he literally poured the cereal into our sons mouth. All I could do was shake my head and laugh because I am told to let my husband do things his way because dads do things differently and Jason is by far no exception. So now that Alexander is a bonified food eater I have to get busy making and preparing fresh fruits and vegetables so that he can eat them when he gets to them. It's cool because I can steam and puree everything and then freeze it up to about three months. In my opinion that is the best way to go it's cheaper and better for your child and even working moms can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment