OK so now that I have two kids things get a little tricky sometimes when trying to manage them out in public. I have a wonderful double stroller but it is big and sometimes when I need to go into a small store or doctors office this little contraption and my snugli front pack work beautifully together. I strap Alexander to my front and strap Ayden into his bear. He gets to put his favorite ball in the zip up pocket on the bears back and I can keep him from running off as well as let him have a little freedom all at the same time. I was against leashes for kids before I actually had kids but I think this Harness is a good compromise for both mother and child. Because Ayden can still walk where he wants without having to hold my hand and I can keep him safely near me and from going into the street and other undesired areas. Alexander loves his front pack because he can see what is going on and is apart of the activity and I don't have to carry around his bulky car seat. I'm my case these two products make my life a little bit less stressful and easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment