Monday, November 26, 2007

4 years and counting!


Saturday was our fourth wedding anniversary and Jason being the sweetest thing sent me these beautiful flowers all the way from Iraq. They arrived just in time on Saturday right before we left to the airport to pick up my sister in law Davina who is in from Germany. I can hardly believe that it has been four years already it seems like it was yesterday that I took a chance and flew to Georgia to Mary the sweetest guy that I had ever met. We have come along way in four years. We have two wonderful children and have weathered one deployment and are working on another. Like most typical military marriages we have only physically been together for half of our marriage but I think it has only made us stronger in our love for each other because we know that we can handle just about anything if we can still have a strong marriage after a year or more of absence from each other.

No comments: