Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've Decided

The new semester for Pierce Community College starts on the 2nd of January and now because of a sudden turn of events I will no longer have any children enrolled in my home for FCC. I am not getting ANY referrals at all so I am just going to take the hint that this is the time for me to return to school. Now I am not going to quite FCC I am just going to take time off to get some schooling done. I will still keep up on all of my trainings so that come next June I am become fully certified. This way I can hit two birds with one stone and we will not suffer financially because Jason is bringing in enough money with his extra deployment pay for me to be able to afford child care. I am trying to work out a deal with a wonderful young lady that I know, for her to be the one to watch my sons together in their own home. I want to make this as easy as possible on my children because they have gone through so much in the past few months I would hate to separate them and put them into new environments so soon after their daddy being deployed. So hopefully this young lady agrees and we are able to come up with a workable price and plan. So please keep us in your prayers and I hope that turns out to be the right decision on my part.

No comments: